Join Our Growing Team
Beacon Digital Marketing is looking for a full-time Associate Project Manager to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing B2B digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. This role is part of our Client Success team, which helps develop, implement, track and optimize B2B marketing campaigns for our clients across all digital channels (and some traditional channels). Our Associate PM will assist the Project Management team with task creation, file organization, project timelines, and miscellaneous tasks related to daily management of projects.
This position presents a unique opportunity to join a rapidly-growing digital agency at the ground level. Our clients are primarily sophisticated B2B companies offering complex services and products to senior leaders in enterprise companies, including cyber security, human resource solutions, online payments and technical software platforms. Our Associate Project Manager should be comfortable joining calls with marketing department heads and have a demonstrable understanding of all facets of digital marketing.
- Organize and manage client tasks in ClickUp, our project management software tool.
- Manage project timelines and check-in on projects that are overdue or off-track and ensure team members have what they need to move forward.
- Track our team’s performance and prepare reports.
- Help identify and communicate key priorities to ensure work is completed on time.
- Maintain, track, and organize files for ease of access.
- Work with the agency’s leadership team to provide operational assistance when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or another relevant field is preferred
- 1-2 years agency experience (including internship), ideally in a similar position in a marketing agency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with platforms such as ClickUp, Slack, Hubspot preferred
- Experience managing digital marketing assets such as websites, banners, email and landing pages
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes quickly with a “roll-up-their-sleeves” attitude
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality
- The ability to communicate, both through written and verbal means, with people at all levels of an organization
- Keen listening skills are essential in order to manage the timing of projects so that deadlines are met on a consistent basis
- The ideal candidate will have a baseline understanding of digital marketing deliverables associated with website development, banners (both rich media and flash), social media, paid search, SEO and other areas
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Leave
- Tax Advantaged Savings Accounts
- Option to work remotely from your own space, or in a beautiful, modern office in scenic Beacon, NY.
- Work with a small, creative, and hard-working team of marketing professionals.
- Professional Development Opportunities
- A fun, supportive team based in the Hudson Valley with a strong and growing client base around the globe
We're in the Happiness Business
That's why everyone on the team has a voice at the table. We're working together to build a great workplace with supportive colleagues, and opportunities for advancement and leadership.
- At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies.
- Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley, although the majority of our team works remotely.
Everyone belongs at Beacon
We welcome those from all walks of life, across race, gender, sex, age, religion, identity, education, disability, and citizenship or veteran status.The path to more diverse representation in marketing and within our company does not end with a statement. In fact, a statement is where it begins. Our greatest strengths will always be our differences, pushing us to reach global audiences and to challenge the status quo.We promise to keep listening, keep learning, and keep paying attention to ensure that we are building a culture in which all voices are included and heard.
Apply Now: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter. No agencies, please
Location: Remote or Beacon, NY
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Date: Immediate
Salary Range: $35,000 - $50,000 per year, DOE