Join Our Growing Team
Beacon Digital Marketing is looking for a full-time Business Development and Marketing Manager to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing digital marketing agency with headquarters in the Hudson Valley. Our Business Development and Marketing Manager will work directly with the CEO and Account Directors to help us attract and qualify new clients using content marketing and an inbound sales methodology.
Sound good so far? Here are some details:
You will be the first full-time hire for our agency’s own marketing and sales efforts and will have considerable opportunity to lay the groundwork for our marketing and sales team. Your primary focus as our business development manager will be to respond to inbound leads, arrange discovery calls, and manage the proposal and sales pipeline in HubSpot. As you become more familiar with the business, you’ll have an opportunity to conduct discovery calls and build proposals with the CEO, Account Directors, and the Leadership Team. As our internal marketing manager, you’ll build our content strategy, oversee social media and external marketing programs, apply for awards, manage an advertising budget and plan marketing events.
You’ll get a ton of exposure to the latest marketing technology, including Hubspot, Google Analytics, and project management tools like ClickUp. You’ll learn and become an expert in the inbound sales and marketing methodology.
- Be the first touchpoint with each new contact, responding to all inbound leads.
- Source new prospects for outbound lead generation campaigns, working directly with the CEO to identify ideal customers.
- Conduct pre-call lead research for all discovery calls.
- Manage and product sales collateral like case studies, that helps our prospects understand our capabilities and quality of work.
- Schedule qualified appointments for our CEO and account directors as needed.
- Ensure our sales pipeline is always up to date with the latest status of each prospect.
- Continually review and update our pricing and service descriptions on the website and in our proposals to ensure accuracy.
- Manage updates to the website, and ensure that content is always up to date.
- Collaborate with our content team to manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Collaborate with designers, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience as well as sales enablement assets.
- Plan, build and manage various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems).
- Identify and apply for relevant awards for our work.
- Identify and manage guest speaking or blogging opportunities for our team.
- Collaborate with leadership members to both accurately forecast and craft the right strategies, campaigns, and tests to run.
Ready to apply? Let’s cover a few bases first. Are you:
- An ambitious, articulate, driven individual looking for the next step in your career in marketing or business development?
- Excited about doing work for large, global clients in industries like fintech, cyber security, fraud investigations, biometric technologies, legal and corporate compliance, recruiting, and SaaS Technology?
- Cool with reporting to our CEO (she’s awesome, we promise) and working remotely or out of our Beacon, NY office? It’s up to you!
Here’s the breakdown.
- Positive attitude, show up on time, eager to help (did we mention positive attitude? We like positive people!)
- Strong writing and editing skills and strong attention to detail
- Fluency with Google applications required and an aptitude for learning technology tools quickly
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The ability to deal with objections and rejections.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Good at communicating with people
- Sense of humor
- Excellent problem-solving (You know how to “Google it” first)
- Responds to direction and takes initiative
- Understands professional office conduct
So does it sound like the perfect gig? We hope so!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Leave
- Tax Advantaged Savings Accounts
- Option to work remotely from your own space, or in a beautiful, modern office in scenic Beacon, NY.
- Work with a small, creative, and hard-working team of marketing professionals.
- Professional Development Opportunities
We're in the Happiness Business
That's why everyone on the team has a voice at the table. We're working together to build a great workplace with supportive colleagues, and opportunities for advancement and leadership.
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley, although the majority of our team works remotely.
Everyone belongs at Beacon
We welcome those from all walks of life, across race, gender, sex, age, religion, identity, education, disability, and citizenship or veteran status.
The path to more diverse representation in marketing and within our company does not end with a statement. In fact, a statement is where it begins. Our greatest strengths will always be our differences, pushing us to reach global audiences and to challenge the status quo.We promise to keep listening, keep learning, and keep paying attention to ensure that we are building a culture in which all voices are included and heard.
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Beacon, NY or Remote
Reports to: Director of Operations
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: DOE
Apply Now: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter. No agencies or recruiters please.