Join Our Growing Team
Beacon Digital Marketing is looking for a full-time B2B Digital Marketing Data Analyst to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. Our B2B Digital Marketing Data Analyst will work directly with our Director of Demand Generation and Sr. Manager of SEO and Analytics to deliver compelling, comprehensive reporting on our clients’ marketing and sales initiatives each month.
The B2B Digital Marketing Data Analyst will work closely with our clients’ sales and marketing teams to track key activities, evaluate their success, and identify how they contribute to the sales pipeline to ensure they’re offering an adequate return on investment (ROI). This individual will have a deep understanding of how customer data is structured in our clients’ CRM and automation platforms, and have the ability to create meaningful reports that drive business decisions.
You’ll get a ton of exposure to the latest marketing technology, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, SuperMetrics, and project management tools like ClickUp. You’ll become an expert in inbound sales and marketing methodology and have the opportunity to build the Data Analytics function at a fast-growing agency.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide our clients’ sales and marketing activities.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Forecasting revenue and lead activity.
- Making recommendations based on analysis.
- An ambitious, articulate, driven individual looking to take the next step in their career in marketing.
- Excited about doing work for large, global clients in industries like fintech, ecommerce, cyber security, fraud investigations, biometric technologies, legal and corporate compliance, recruiting, and SaaS Software.
- Positive attitude, show up on time, eager to help (did we mention positive attitude? We like positive people!)
- Strong writing and editing skills and strong attention to detail are a MUST.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a quantitative discipline.
- 2+ years of work experience in marketing research, statistical or data analysis (or academic equivalent).
- Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness.
- Experience building and automating management level reporting.
- Mastery of the following analytical tools: Excel, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot Reporting/Dashboards, Salesforce Reporting/Dashboards.
- Proficiency in Google Office Suite preferred.
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- Experience in statistical analysis (SAS or R) is a bonus.
- Sense of humor.
- Excellent problem-solving skills (You know how to “Google it” first).
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Leave
- Tax Advantaged Savings Accounts
- Option to work remotely from your own space, or in a beautiful, modern office in scenic Beacon, NY.
- Work with a small, creative, and hard-working team of marketing professionals.
- Professional Development Opportunities
We're in the Happiness Business
That's why everyone on the team has a voice at the table. We're working together to build a great workplace with supportive colleagues, and opportunities for advancement and leadership.
- At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies.
- Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley, although the majority of our team works remotely.
Everyone belongs at Beacon
We welcome those from all walks of life, across race, gender, sex, age, religion, identity, education, disability, and citizenship or veteran status.The path to more diverse representation in marketing and within our company does not end with a statement. In fact, a statement is where it begins. Our greatest strengths will always be our differences, pushing us to reach global audiences and to challenge the status quo.We promise to keep listening, keep learning, and keep paying attention to ensure that we are building a culture in which all voices are included and heard.
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Beacon, NY or Remote
Reports to: Director of Demand Generation
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: DOE
Apply Now: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter. No agencies or recruiters please.