Join Our Growing Team
A Beacon Digital Freelance Producer is responsible for the management and production of a variety of Podcast and Video projects, from concept through delivery. This includes managing the internal agency teams, as well as the third-party vendors necessary to create the best product for the client’s needs.
A Beacon Digital Freelance Producer executes projects based on the creative brief, budget and timeline provided by the Director of Production. The Producer is confident and instills this confidence in their team that obstacles can be overcome through creativity and problem solving.
A Beacon Digital Freelance Producer can bring a diverse background and experience, but should at minimum have 3 years experience working with video, podcast or audio production. Must have expertise managing vendors such as editors and animators within the US and/or worldwide. It is a plus if the Producer has any experience working at a production company or advertising agency, although it is not required. The Producer must be comfortable working or learning our internal department software systems such as Google suite, Click Up, Frameio and overall, knows collaboration and curiosity is the key to success.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management and production of any video, podcast or creative asset creation for the Agency within the Production Department
- Plus! If Producer has a pool of animators or editors that they have in their ‘rolodex’
- Able to maintain the project schedule and stick to budget
- Establish and maintain strong and creative working relationships with internal teams (project managers and creatives) as well as external partners and vendors
- Develop and work towards an expansive and expert knowledge of emerging styles of production such as 100% remote filming and podcast production
- 3-5 years of video and/or podcast production
- Live action shoot experience a plus!
- Experience working at a production company or advertising agency experience preferred
- Experience working remote preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Lots of patience and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Effectively handle multiple projects or tasks and manage deadlines
- Ability to overcome obstacles through creative problem solving
We're in the Happiness Business
That's why everyone on the team has a voice at the table. We're working together to build a great workplace with supportive colleagues, and opportunities for advancement and leadership.
- At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies.
- Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley, although the majority of our team works remotely.
Everyone belongs at Beacon
We welcome those from all walks of life, across race, gender, sex, age, religion, identity, education, disability, and citizenship or veteran status.The path to more diverse representation in marketing and within our company does not end with a statement. In fact, a statement is where it begins. Our greatest strengths will always be our differences, pushing us to reach global audiences and to challenge the status quo.We promise to keep listening, keep learning, and keep paying attention to ensure that we are building a culture in which all voices are included and heard.
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Beacon, NY or Remote
Reports to: Director of Production
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary Range: $45-$55 per hour, DOE
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and portfolio. No agencies, please.