Join Our Growing Team
Sound good so far? We think so. Just in case, here are some more details.
The ideal candidate is based on the east coast and has at least one year of experience developing within an agency environment. This role can be either remote, or based in the Beacon, NY office, and would be expected to fully participate in daily stand-ups and sprint ceremonies. This role is full-time, benefits eligible, and reports to our Director of Web Production.
- Take email and landing page designs from Figma to reality in a clean and user-friendly way in the respective platforms.
- Provide technical support for issue tickets from various projects as they occur.
- Write clean, well-documented code that meets the standards of the BEM/ITCSS naming conventions.
- Assist with content entry for web projects within Hubspot and Wordpress.
- Conduct Quality Assurance testing, document and report bugs and usability issues to the team.
- Participate in design and developer review meetings.
- Attend all weekly planning meetings, scrum meetings (all online), and potentially client meetings.
- A willingness to learn and absorb new information.
- A love of front end web development.
- 2+ years developing email templates, landing pages, forms, and other technologies with platforms such as Hubspot, Pardot or Marketo.
- 2+ years developing websites with popular CMSs such as Hubspot or Wordpress.
- 2+ years of work-place experience working collaboratively with an agile team including other developers, designers, strategists and marketers.
- If you are fresh to the field, please show a degree equivalent in computer science or a related subject, or focused study in front-end development.
- Strong understanding of BEM naming conventions.
- Strong understanding of SCSS/SASS/LESS.
- Ability to take a design created in Figma to a stable and reliable web solution.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity and interest in user experience design.
- A sense of humor!
A few other skills that might be nice:
- Experience with APIs.
- Experience coding within template systems.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Leave
- Tax Advantaged Savings Accounts
- Option to work remotely from your own space, or in a beautiful, modern office in scenic Beacon, NY.
- Work with a small, creative, and hard-working team of marketing professionals.
- Professional Development Opportunities
- A fun, supportive team based in the Hudson Valley with a strong and growing client base around the globe
We're in the Happiness Business
That's why everyone on the team has a voice at the table. We're working together to build a great workplace with supportive colleagues, and opportunities for advancement and leadership.
- At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies.
- Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley, although the majority of our team works remotely.
Everyone belongs at Beacon
We welcome those from all walks of life, across race, gender, sex, age, religion, identity, education, disability, and citizenship or veteran status.The path to more diverse representation in marketing and within our company does not end with a statement. In fact, a statement is where it begins. Our greatest strengths will always be our differences, pushing us to reach global audiences and to challenge the status quo.We promise to keep listening, keep learning, and keep paying attention to ensure that we are building a culture in which all voices are included and heard.
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Beacon, NY or Remote
Reports to: Director of Web Production
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $45,000 - $60,000 DOE
Apply Now: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter, including links to two to three portfolio projects and descriptions of their role on each project. No agencies or recruiters, please.