Join Our Growing Team
Beacon Digital Marketing is seeking a highly creative, innovative, and hands-on Senior Designer to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. This role will be working with our design and content team to create digital publications, infographics, social media graphics, advertisements, and other various creative collateral for our clients.
The ideal candidate is able to work full-time (40 hours) per week during normal business hours on the United States East Coast (Eastern Time) and has 6-8 years of experience designing brand materials, digital ads, information design pieces, and print materials, preferably with design or marketing agency experience. If you are a creative multitasker who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you proactively handle multiple projects we are looking for you!
- Fulfill client requests with clear and compelling design deliverables, including digital publications, infographics, presentations, social graphics, branding design, and original illustrations
- Work closely with writers, and project managers to make design decisions informed by research, brand positioning and business objectives for our B2B customers
- Collaborate and oversee design projects from conception to delivery
- Mentor and provide feedback/creative direction to junior team members and freelancers
- Contribute to a well-organized and efficient workflow
- Support client design presentations and handoffs
- Assist with ongoing edits and updates to digital materials
- Balance multiple client projects and deliverables.
- Possess expert knowledge and execution of typography, layout, color theory and brand system implementation for both digital and print.
- Comfort with animation and motion graphics for engaging digital ads and content is a plus.
- 6-8 years experience in a designer role, preferably with an agency background
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other digital design tools
- Willingness to collaborate, experiment and challenge the whole team to be more innovative
- Ability to work within agency project management systems like ClickUp and Slack
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with ability to stand by your design choices, while remaining flexible to pivoting around dynamic needs.
- An exceptional design portfolio demonstrating your passion for marketing, design, and campaigns.
- Fun to work with and sense of humor appreciated
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or equivalent
- Familiarity with building marketing campaigns
- Experience designing with Figma and Sketch
- Ability to help with animations for digital ads in After Effects
- Interest and or experience in photography, illustration, motion graphics, and video production.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Leave
- Tax Advantaged Savings Accounts
- Option to work remotely from your own space, or in a beautiful, modern office in scenic Beacon, NY.
- Work with a small, creative, and hard-working team of marketing professionals.
- Professional Development Opportunities
We're in the Happiness Business
That's why everyone on the team has a voice at the table. We're working together to build a great workplace with supportive colleagues, and opportunities for advancement and leadership.
- At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
- Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Everyone belongs at Beacon
We welcome those from all walks of life, across race, gender, sex, age, religion, identity, education, disability, and citizenship or veteran status.The path to more diverse representation in marketing and within our company does not end with a statement. In fact, a statement is where it begins. Our greatest strengths will always be our differences, pushing us to reach global audiences and to challenge the status quo.We promise to keep listening, keep learning, and keep paying attention to ensure that we are building a culture in which all voices are included and heard.
Apply Now: Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and link to their design portfolio. No agencies, please.
Location: Remote or Beacon, NY
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Date: Immediate
Salary Range: $60,000 - $75,000 DOE