Join Our Growing Team
Beacon Digital Marketing is looking for a full-time Digital Project Manager to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing B2B digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. This role is part of our Client Success team, which helps develop, implement, track and optimize B2B marketing campaigns for our clients across all digital channels (and some traditional channels), and are the “face” of Beacon Digital for clients on a day-to-day basis.
Sound good so far? We think so. Just in case, here are some more details.
This position presents a unique opportunity to join a rapidly-growing digital agency at the ground level. Our clients are primarily sophisticated B2B companies offering complex services and products to senior leaders in enterprise companies, including cyber security, human resource solutions, online payments and technical software platforms. Our Digital Project Manager should be comfortable joining weekly calls with marketing department heads and have a demonstrable understanding of all facets of digital marketing.
You’ll have the chance to manage projects from all departments of our agency, including:
- Website design, user experience, and development
- Content, content, and more content!
- Paid digital campaigns
- Social media development and execution
- Marketing automation implementation and execution, specifically in Hubspot (we may or may not be a Platinum tier Hubspot Partner, but we’re not gonna boast about that)
- Killer design projects
- The wizardry that is SEO
But, you are ultimately responsible for some core activities associated with managing our corporate clients:
- Attending all client-facing meetings for your assigned accounts with the Director of Marketing Strategy
- Sending out meeting agendas prior to each meeting, and sending follow-up action items after each meeting
- Recording all action items in our project management tool (ClickUp) after each meeting
- Ensuring call notes are communicated to internal team members so they can clearly execute on their deliverables
- Regularly updating our project management tool with project updates, questions, and information to ensure that our Client Services team has adequate information to complete their tasks in a timely way
- Regularly reviewing our project management tool to ensure project statuses are up to date and that service team members stay on top of their tasks
- Building timelines, as necessary, for larger-scale projects
Ready to apply? Let’s cover a few bases first. Are you:
- An ambitious, articulate, driven digital marketing professional with at least 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing?
- Excited about doing work for large, global clients in industries like fintech, cyber security, fraud investigations, biometric technologies, legal and corporate compliance, recruiting, and nonprofit management?
- Ready to play a key role in help ensuring client expectations are met and projects are delivered on time
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
We knew you’d make it this far! Here’s the full breakdown of required qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting working in a project management role
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing -- you will quickly pick up on the context around requests and projects that we’re talking about
- An interest in a career trajectory in client success or digital project management
What We Offer
- The chance to work in a sweet office environment in Beacon, NY OR fully remotely -- your choice. (We usually invite all remote employees to Beacon, NY for at least one week per year for team building!)
- Regular team meetings via conference call, and in-person in Beacon or NYC, as necessary.
- Ability to help us grow a team from the ground up -- you’ll be an integral part of shaping our team culture.
- A fun, supportive team that enjoys witty Slack banter, along with a strong and growing international client base.
- Flexible working environment
Beacon Digital offers a competitive benefit package to all new employees, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, dental and vision, 401k retirement plan, quarterly skill days, as well as access to tax-advantaged health and dependent care savings accounts.
We're in the Happiness Business
That's why everyone on the team has a voice at the table. We're working together to build a great workplace with supportive colleagues, and opportunities for advancement and leadership.
- At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Everyone belongs at Beacon
We welcome those from all walks of life, across race, gender, sex, age, religion, identity, education, disability, and citizenship or veteran status.The path to more diverse representation in marketing and within our company does not end with a statement. In fact, a statement is where it begins. Our greatest strengths will always be our differences, pushing us to reach global audiences and to challenge the status quo.We promise to keep listening, keep learning, and keep paying attention to ensure that we are building a culture in which all voices are included and heard.
Apply Now: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter
Location: Remote or Beacon, NY
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Date: April 2021
Salary Range: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year