Join Our Growing Team
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly-growing digital agency at the ground level. Beacon Digital Marketing (BDM) is looking for someone who thrives in flexible environments, can work remotely to manage projects and deliverables, and is interested in a strong team committed to delivering outstanding services to our clients.
- Manage strategy, execution, deliverables, and analysis related to all paid media campaigns for agency clients, working in close coordination with our Director of Demand Generation and our team of paid media associates.
- Lead strategy and execution of paid media campaigns across Google Ads (search, display, YouTube), LinkedIn, Facebook, Programmatic (native/display), Direct placements, and emerging ad platforms such as Spotify, TikTok, and Reddit.
- Conduct on-going management and optimization for client campaigns with a focus on performance against goals, incorporating new strategy and tactics, and budget management. Troubleshoot issues related to performance, ad delivery, and other related areas.
- Work closely with paid media associates to ensure all strategy, tactics, and processes are implemented and continuously improved.
- Work closely with marketing automation and analytics teams to ensure all campaigns have the right tracking implemented to properly measure success.
- Complete monthly reporting and in-depth analysis of paid media for clients.
- Communicate on client calls including leading trainings, presenting strategic deliverables, and reviewing reporting.
- Work with our Director of Demand Generation to formalize processes, product/service descriptions, and other key areas of paid media management.
Our clients are primarily sophisticated B2B companies offering complex services and products to senior leaders in enterprise companies, including cyber security, fintech, human resource solutions, and technical software platforms. Therefore our team members must be comfortable interacting with C-level executives and speaking and writing to an educated corporate buyer.
This is a full-time position with working hours of 9am-6pm EST, but may require occasional nights and weekends for specific clients. There is significant room for professional growth in this role over the next two to three years.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in digital advertising and paid media, preferably in an agency setting
- 2+ years of experience in developing and presenting paid media strategy to clients
- Highly detail-oriented with experience in paid search, paid social, and programmatic campaign strategy and execution
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with experience in developing and communicating regularly reporting to clients
- At least one certification at a major ad platform, such as Google Ads, Facebook, or other.
- Experience utilizing Hubspot or other automation platforms to both integrate and analyze paid media campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Data Studio and related analytics tools to measure, benchmark, and measure success of campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Leave
- Tax Advantaged Savings Accounts
- Option to work remotely from your own space, or in a beautiful, modern office in scenic Beacon, NY.
- Work with a small, creative, and hard-working team of marketing professionals.
- Professional Development Opportunities
- A fun, supportive team based in the Hudson Valley with a strong and growing client base around the globe
We're in the Happiness Business
That's why everyone on the team has a voice at the table. We're working together to build a great workplace with supportive colleagues, and opportunities for advancement and leadership.
- At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
- Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Everyone belongs at Beacon
We welcome those from all walks of life, across race, gender, sex, age, religion, identity, education, disability, and citizenship or veteran status.The path to more diverse representation in marketing and within our company does not end with a statement. In fact, a statement is where it begins. Our greatest strengths will always be our differences, pushing us to reach global audiences and to challenge the status quo.We promise to keep listening, keep learning, and keep paying attention to ensure that we are building a culture in which all voices are included and heard.
Apply Now: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter. No agencies, please.
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Beacon, NY or Remote
Reports to: Director of Demand Generation
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $60,000 - $75,000 DOE