Beacon Digital Marketing is looking for a part-time or full-time Digital Project Management Intern to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing B2B digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. This role is part of our client success team, which helps develop, implement, track and optimize digital campaigns for our clients across all digital channels, and are the “face” of Beacon Digital for clients on a day-to-day basis.
Sound good so far? We think so. Just in case, here are some more details.
This position presents a unique opportunity to join a rapidly-growing digital agency at the ground level. Our clients are primarily sophisticated B2B companies offering complex services and products to senior leaders in enterprise companies, including cyber security, human resource solutions, online payments and technical software platforms. Our Digital Project Management Intern will shadow our full-time project managers on weekly calls with marketing department heads to take notes and intake requests.
On the daily, you’ll have the chance to manage projects from all departments of our agency, including:
- Website design, user experience, and development
- Content, content, and more content!
- Paid digital marketing campaigns
- Social media development and execution
- Marketing automation implementation and execution, specifically in Hubspot
- Killer design projects
- The wizardry that is SEO
But, you are ultimately responsible for some core activities associated with managing our corporate clients:
- Attending all client-facing meetings for your assigned accounts
- Helping to send out meeting agendas prior to each meeting, and sending follow-up action items after each meeting
- Recording all action items in our project management tool (Asana) after each meeting
- Regularly updating our project management tool (Asana) with project updates, questions, and information to ensure that our Client Services team has adequate information to complete their tasks in a timely way
- Regularly reviewing our project management tool (Asana) to ensure project statuses are up to date and that Client Success Managers stay on top of their tasks.
- Building timelines, as necessary, for larger-scale projects
Ready to apply? Let’s cover a few bases first. Are you:
- An ambitious, articulate, driven digital marketing professional with at least 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing?
- Excited about doing work for large, global clients in industries like fintech, cyber security, fraud investigations, biometric technologies, legal and corporate compliance, healthcare, recruiting, and nonprofit management?
- Ready to play a key role in help ensuring client expectations are met and projects are delivered on time
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
We knew you’d make it this far! Here’s the full breakdown of required qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 1 year of experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting working in a client-facing role
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing -- you will quickly pick up on the context around requests and projects that we’re talking about
- An interest in a career trajectory in client success or digital project management
What We Offer
- The chance to work in a sweet office environment in Beacon, NY (but for the time-being, we're all remote until its safe to return to the office).
- Regular team meetings via conference call, and in-person in Beacon or NYC, as necessary.
- Work directly with a highly talented and diverse team on a regular basis.
- Ability to help us grow a team from the ground up -- you’ll be an integral part of shaping our team culture.
- A fun, supportive team that enjoys witty Slack banter, along with a strong and growing international client base.
- Flexible working environment
Compensation and Benefits
As a an intern, you will not be eligible for company benefits. Our hourly rate is $15/hour. We are looking for someone either part-time or full-time. Please state your availability and desired schedule (between 8am-6pm EST M-F) in your cover letter.
How to Apply
Send your resume, cover letter outlining why you are the best fit for the role, date of availability, and desired schedule, using the form on this page.
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Job Type: Internship
Dates: May to August, with the option to extend if there's a mutual fit
Reports to: Project Management Team Lead