Beacon Digital Marketing is looking for a full-time B2B Sales and Marketing Manager to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. Our Sales and Marketing Manager will work directly with the CEO to help us attract and qualify new clients using content marketing and an inbound sales methodology.
Sound good so far? Here are some details:
You will be the first full-time hire for our agency’s own marketing and sales efforts and will have considerable opportunity to lay the groundwork for our marketing and sales team. You’ll build our content strategy, oversee social media and external marketing programs, manage an advertising budget and plan marketing events. You’ll have a simultaneous duty of being our first business development representative as well, so you’ll be able to not only attract the right candidates, but conduct discovery/qualifications calls and build initial proposals with the CEO and service delivery leadership team.
You’ll get a ton of exposure to the latest marketing technology, including Hubspot, Google Analytics, and project management tools. You’ll learn and become an expert in the inbound sales and marketing methodology.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Create lead nurturing strategies through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action.
- Find and use new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.<
- Plan, build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Collaborate with designers, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience as well as sales enablement assets.
- Plan, build and manage various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems).
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Collaborate with leadership members to both accurately forecast and craft the right strategies, campaigns, and tests to run.
- Source new prospects for our database.
- Be the first touchpoint with each new contact.
- Work with CEO to design and execute a target account strategy.
- Conduct pre-call lead research.
- Conduct high-quality prospecting to qualify leads.
- Chat online with website visitors who are interested in learning more about our software.
- Provide relevant context at the right time to qualified prospects.
- Schedule qualified appointments for our CEO.
- Accelerate the pipeline and qualification process.
- Compile proposals with the assistance of the CEO.
- Conduct discovery calls to assess the prospect’s “fit” for our services.
Ready to apply? Let’s cover a few bases first. Are you:
- An ambitious, articulate, driven individual looking for the next step in your career in marketing or business development?
- Excited about doing work for large, global clients in industries like fintech, ecommerce, cyber security, fraud investigations, biometric technologies, legal and corporate compliance, recruiting, and nonprofit management?
- Cool with reporting to our CEO (she’s awesome, we promise) and working out of our Beacon, NY office?
Here’s the breakdown.
- Positive attitude, show up on time, eager to help (did we mention positive attitude? We like positive people!)
- Strong writing and editing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Fluency with Google applications required and an aptitude for learning technology tools quickly.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The ability to deal with objections and rejections.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Good at communicating with people.
- Sense of humor.
- Excellent problem-solving (You know how to “Google it” first).
Responds to direction and takes initiative
- Understands professional office conduct.
So does it sound like the perfect gig? We hope so.
As a rapidly growing business, Beacon Digital is committed to offering a competitive benefit package to all new employees, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, dental and vision, as well as access to tax-advantaged health and dependent care savings accounts.
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: February 2019
Salary Range: $45K/year + performance-based bonus
Reports to: CEO