Beacon Digital Marketing is seeking a talented and experienced front-end HubSpot CMS developer to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. This role is integral to our growing Web Production team, which is responsible for designing and implementing web and email solutions. While we work across several CMS, e-commerce, and Marketing Automation platforms including Hubspot, Wordpress, Drupal, Pardot, and Marketo, we are most interested in a developer with at least two years of experience building websites, landing pages and emails in the HubSpot CMS.
Sound good so far? We think so. Just in case, here are some more details.
The ideal candidate is based on the east coast and has at least two years of experience working in the HubSpot CMS platform, as well as familiarity working with an agile methodology. This role can be either remote, or (when it comes feasible) based in the Beacon, NY office, and would be expected to fully participate in daily stand-ups and sprint ceremonies.
This role is full-time, benefits eligible, and reports into our head of web production.
- Translate mockups and business requirements into fully functioning and well-organized code deliverables
- Perform functional testing and troubleshooting across environments
- Ensure all functional requirements are captured and clarified
- Set up workflow environments for development, QA, staging and production
- Support website launch and post-launch processes, as well as client training documentation as needed
Ready to apply? Let’s cover a few bases first. Do you have:
- 2+ years developing email templates, landing pages, forms, and other technologies with popular B2B marketing automation platforms including Hubspot, Pardot, and Marketo
- 2+ years developing websites with popular CMSs including Hubspot, Wordpress, and Drupal
- 2+ years of experience working collaboratively with an agile team including other developers, designers, strategists and marketers
- Understanding of BEM naming conventions
- Comfort working with scss
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Ability to translate designer mockups (typically in Figma) into stable and reliable web solutions
- Familiarity with command line interface
- A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Experience with light database administration and management of a hosting environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and interest in user experience design
- A sense of humor
A few other skills might be nice:
- Experience with back-end programming languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, Node.js
What We Offer
- Option to work remotely from your own space, or in a beautiful, modern office in scenic Beacon, NY
- Avoid office politics on this small, creative, and hard-working team
- Flexible hours (within normal business hours in Eastern time zone) at a competitive rate
Compensation and Benefits
As a rapidly growing business, BDM is committed to offering a competitive benefits package to all new employees, including paid vacation and sick leave, paid family leave, health insurance, dental and vision, 401K retirement savings account, as well as access to tax-advantaged health and dependent care savings accounts.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter, including links to three to five portfolio projects and descriptions of his/her/their role on each project. No agencies or recruiters, please.
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Date: Immediate (Projected by July 1)
Reports to: Director, Web Production