Beacon Digital Marketing is looking for a full-time Client Success Manager (Account Manager) to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. Our client success team helps develop, implement, track and optimize digital campaigns for our clients across all digital channels, and are the “face” of Beacon Digital for clients on a day-to-day basis.
Sound good so far? We think so. Just in case, here are some more details.
This position presents a unique opportunity to join a rapidly-growing digital agency at the ground level. Our clients are primarily sophisticated B2B companies offering complex services and products to senior leaders in enterprise companies, including cyber security, human resource solutions, online payments and technical software platforms. Our Client Success managers should be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, and speaking and writing to an educated corporate buyer.
On the daily, you’ll have the chance to manage projects from all departments of our agency, including:
- Website design, user experience, and development
- Content, content, and more content!
- Paid digital marketing campaigns
- Social media development and execution
- Marketing automation implementation and execution, specifically in Hubspot (we may or may not be a Platinum tier Hubspot Partner, but we’re not gonna boast about that)
- Killer design projects
- The wizardry that is SEO
But, you are also the face of Beacon Digital, and are expected to interface with clients on a regular basis as a strategic resource for them, discussing the following:
- Trends and insights in digital marketing and lead generation
- Creative growth strategies
- Goals … KPIs, ROI, PPC, FTP (gotcha!)
- Evaluation of emerging technologies
Ready to apply? Let’s cover a few bases first. Are you:
- An ambitious, articulate, drivendigital marketing professional with at least 2-3 years of experience in client services?
- Excited about doing work for large, global clients in industries like fintech, cyber security, fraud investigations, biometric technologies, legal and corporate compliance, recruiting, and nonprofit management?
We knew you’d make it this far! Here’s the full breakdown of required qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting working in a client-facing role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and sales funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Data Studio, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Adwords, Adroll, Outbrain, Taboola, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, and Linkedin campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with email marketing technologies and best practices, such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, ExactTarget, Eloqua, and integrations with Salesforce and other CRM tools
What We Offer
The chance to work in a sweet office environment in Beacon, NY.
Regular team meetings via conference call, and in-person in Beacon or NYC, as necessary.
Work directly with BDM’s founder and CEO on a regular basis.
Interface directly with clients with the responsibility for managing client budgets and deliverables.
Ability to help us grow a team from the ground up, applying past experiences and best practices from other agency experiences.
A fun, supportive team that enjoys witty Slack banter, along with a strong and growing international client base.
Flexible working environment
As a rapidly growing business, BDM is committed to offering a competitive benefit package to all new employees, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, dental and vision, as well as access to tax-advantaged health and dependent care savings accounts.
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: TBD
Salary Range: DOE + performance-based bonus
Reports to: Director of Client Success