Beacon Digital Marketing is on the lookout for a content manager who is ready to take on content creation in its many shapes and sizes.
As part of the team, you’ll manage content planning and development for a variety of clients, working closely with copywriters, designers, and SEO specialists to execute on marketing strategy and deliver content that sticks. You’ll also work across departments, collaborating with our Client Success, Web Design & Development, and Paid Media teams on various large-scale website projects and digital campaigns.You’ll get the chance to:
- Manage and plan cross-channel content production for web, search, social, and email for clients in the fintech, cyber security, and marketing & sales industries
- Develop and execute on organic web traffic strategies and content optimization, in collaboration with an SEO manager
- Plan and concept creative advertising content for paid social media and search campaigns
- Plan, concept and write blogs, case studies, ebooks, and infographics as part of clients’ content strategies
- Manage organic social calendars for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Work with a rockstar team of digital marketers and creatives to shape the future of a rapidly growing, full-service digital marketing agency
Here’s what we have in mind for the role. Someone who:
- Blends creative and strategic thinking to manage and develop content that makes an impact
- Welcomes a challenge and the opportunity to try and learn new things
- Stays on top of emerging technology and the latest in digital marketing and advertising trends
- Is a team player. As part of a young, quickly growing agency, you’ll get the chance to jump in and help out across departments.
- Wants to work with large, global clients in industries like fintech, cryptocurrency, cyber security, fraud investigations, biometric technologies, and compliance.
- Is comfortable brainstorming content topics, managing content calendars, and presenting work to clients.
Before we wrap this up, these are the particulars:
Bachelors or masters degree in marketing, journalism, english or a related field
2-5 years of experience as a content manager or digital copywriter, preferably in an agency setting
Experience managing and writing content for B2B companies
Deep understanding of content best practices for social, email, and web, including experience with A/B testing across various digital ad units
Creative experience in identifying target audiences and crafting or managing compelling ad copy that yields results
Experience working with marketing automation platforms and content management systems, including HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and WordPress
What We Offer
- The chance to work in a sweet office environment in Beacon, NY.
- Regular team meetings via conference call, and in-person in Beacon or NYC, as necessary.
- Work directly with BDM’s founder and CEO on a regular basis.
- Ability to help us grow a team from the ground up, applying past experiences and best practices from other agency experiences.
- A fun, supportive team that enjoys witty Slack banter (including but not limited to our very own Beacon Digital pets channel, the latest in HBO spoilers, and gifs galore), along with a strong and growing international client base.
- Flexible working environment
As a rapidly growing business, BDM is committed to offering a competitive benefit package to all new employees, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, dental and vision, as well as access to tax-advantaged health and dependent care savings accounts.
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Job Type: Full-time
Deadline: February 15th
Salary Range: DOE + performance-based bonus
Reports to: Creative Director