Beacon Digital Marketing is on the lookout for a creative digital copywriter who is ready to take on content creation in its many shapes and sizes. Our content team concepts and develops a variety of digital content for clients, from long-form blog posts to website and social media copy and everything in between.
As part of the team, you’ll work closely with copywriters, designers, and SEO specialists to execute on marketing strategy and deliver content that sticks. You’ll also work across departments, collaborating with our Client Success, Web Development, and Paid Media teams on various large-scale website projects and digital campaigns.
You’ll get the chance to:
- Own ad copy creation for paid social, paid search & display, and email campaigns.
- Work with a creative team to build concepts for infographics, e-books, case studies, and blog content
- Manage organic social calendars for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Dive head first into the sorcery of search engine optimization
- Earn pro-status at implementing website copy, launching and monitoring email campaigns, and social media publishing and monitoring through HubSpot
- Brainstorm, build, and present concepts for video creation
- Help innovative, forward thinking B2B companies drive qualified website traffic and leads
- Work with a rockstar team of digital marketers and creatives to shape the future of a rapidly growing, full-service digital marketing agency
Here’s what we have in mind for the role. Someone who:
- Can take direction but isn’t afraid to run with it
- Blends strategic and creative thinking to develop copy that makes an impact
- Welcomes a challenge and the opportunity to try and learn new things
- Stays on top of emerging technology and the latest in digital marketing and advertising trends
- Takes pride in their work and is excited to share it with the world. Anyone can put words on paper. We want someone who owns them.
- Is a team player. If you’re not willing to jump in and help, then this probably won’t work out.
- Wants to work with large, global clients in industries like fintech, cryptocurrency, cyber security, fraud investigations, biometric technologies, and compliance.
Before we wrap this up, these are the particulars:
- Bachelors or masters degree in marketing, journalism, english or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience as a digital copywriter or content manager, preferably in an agency setting
- Deep understanding of content best practices for social, email, and web, including experience with A/B testing across various digital ad units
- Creative experience in identifying target audiences and crafting compelling ad copy that yields results
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms and content management systems, including HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and WordPress.
What We Offer
- The chance to work in a sweet office environment in Beacon, NY.
- Regular team meetings via conference call, and in-person in Beacon or NYC, as necessary.
- Work directly with BDM’s founder and CEO on a regular basis.
- Ability to help us grow a team from the ground up, applying past experiences and best practices from other agency experiences.
- A fun, supportive team that enjoys witty Slack banter (including but not limited to our very own Beacon Digital pets channel, the latest in HBO spoilers, and gifs galore), along with a strong and growing international client base.
- Flexible working environment
As a rapidly growing business, BDM is committed to offering a competitive benefit package to all new employees, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, dental and vision, as well as access to tax-advantaged health and dependent care savings accounts.
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: Sept. 1
Salary Range: DOE + performance-based bonus
Reports to: Director of Content Strategy