Beacon Digital Marketing is seeking a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. This role will be joining our Web Production team, which is responsible for designing and implementing web and email solutions across several CMSs and Marketing Automation platforms including Hubspot, Wordpress, Drupal, Pardot, and Marketo.
The ideal candidate is based on the east coast (or can work on east coast time) and has at least 2 years of experience designing brand materials, websites and email templates, as well as familiarity working with an agile, team-oriented methodology. This role would be either remote, or based in the Beacon, NY office, and would be expected to fully participate in daily standups and agile sprint ceremonies.
This role is freelance, and could either be compensated hourly or on a weekly retainer.
- Fulfill client requests and strategy briefs with well-reasoned, clear and compelling UX deliverables, including wireframes, wire flows, information architecture diagrams, customer surveys and user testing instruments.
- Deliver beautiful, impactful, and executable web design mockups and prototypes
- Prepare design deliverables for implementation, including sourcing and exporting assets, and providing clear and thorough implementation specs as needed
- Help to innovate/streamline existing services and help to establish new service offerings
- Provide feedback on final implementations to ensure quality standards
- Contribute to a well-organized and efficient workflow
- Support client presentations and handoffs
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years experience in a digital role, preferably at a marketing agency
- 1-3 years of experience working collaboratively with an agile team including developers, designers, strategists and marketers
- Demonstrable experience designing web solutions and email templates
- Familiarity with building websites with popular CMSes including Wordpress, Hubspot, Drupal, and Squarespace
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and other UI/UX design tools
- Familiarity with building marketing campaigns, email templates, and landing pages
- Willingness to experiment and challenge the whole team to be more innovative
- Experience working with motion graphics preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fun to work with and sense of humor appreciated
- Option to work remotely from your own space, or in a beautiful, modern office in scenic Beacon, NY
- Avoid office politics on this small, creative, and hard-working team
- Flexible hours (within normal business hours in Eastern time zone) at a competitive rate
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter, including links to three to five portfolio projects and descriptions of his/her/their role on each project. No agencies, please.
Job Type: Contract