Beacon Digital Marketing is seeking a talented and experienced web developer to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. This person would join our Web Production team, which is responsible for designing and implementing web and email solutions across several CMSs, e-commerce platforms, and Marketing Automation platforms including Hubspot, Wordpress, Drupal, Pardot, Marketo, Magento, and Shopify.
The ideal candidate can work on east coast time and has at least two years of experience working in popular marketing automation and CMS platforms, as well as familiarity working with an agile methodology. This person would be either remote, or based in the Beacon, NY office, and would be expected to fully participate in daily standups and sprint ceremonies.
This role is freelance, and could either be compensated hourly or on a weekly retainer.
- Translate mockups and business requirements into beautiful, well functioning websites and emails
- Thoroughly test and troubleshoot work across environments
- Set up and utilize development, staging and production hosting environments
- Support client handoff and launch processes
- 2-5 years developing email templates, landing pages, forms, and other technologies with popular B2B marketing automation platforms including Hubspot, Pardot, and Marketo
- 2-5 years developing websites with popular CMSs including Wordpress, Hubspot, Drupal, and Squarespace
- 2-5 years of experience working collaboratively with an agile team including other developers, designers, strategists and marketers
- Experience with programming languages PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, Node.js
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Ability to translate designer mockups and wireframes into stable and reliable web and email solutions
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and interest in user experience design appreciated
- Fun to work with and sense of humor appreciated
- Option to work remotely from your own space, or in a beautiful, modern office in scenic Beacon, NY
- Avoid office politics on this small, creative, and hard-working team
- Flexible hours (within normal business hours in Eastern time zone) at a competitive rate
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter, including links to three to five portfolio projects and descriptions of his/her/their role on each project. No agencies, please.
Job Type: Contract