This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly-growing digital agency at the ground level. Beacon Digital Marketing is looking for someone who thrives in flexible environments, can work remotely to manage projects and deliverables, and is interested in pitching-in to establish a fun company culture and shape the growth of an exciting new business.The Sr. Consultant, Marketing Automation and CRM Implementation, will act in several capacities to represent Beacon Digital Marketing:
- Manage and Implement CRM and Automation deliverables for the Client Services team, responsible for tasks related to Marketing Automation software and campaign setup. This mostly involves executing on tasks in HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, and/or Pardot. Some tasks may involve troubleshooting existing implementations, including updating property settings, and syncing with Salesforce CRM data.
- Assist Client Services team with Content Management tasks and website launch tasks for critical client projects such as content migration to/from Wordpress and Hubspot CMS as needed. Help Client Services team to implement forms from Pardot, Marketo or HubSpot, and ensure proper routing of leads, that redirects from forms work properly and other features from Pardot or HubSpot are well integrated with the client’s website experience.
- Troubleshoot or field inquiries directly from clients related to their marketing automation tools or CRM system. Consult on best practices setting up Automation programs.
- Participating in selected client calls to take notes, craft follow-up action items, and add relevant tasks to our Project Management platform (Asana) as needed.
Our clients are primarily sophisticated B2B companies offering complex services and products to senior leaders in enterprise companies, including cyber security, fintech, human resource solutions, and technical software platforms. Therefore our team members must be comfortable interacting with C-level executives and speaking and writing to an educated corporate buyer.
Actual hours would be determined on a monthly basis and be dependent on the contract engagements that are scoped to include your services. We anticipate the time commitment needed would be 10-20 hours per week, ideally between the hours of 9am-6pm EST.
We anticipate the ability for this to become a full-time role if there is a mutual fit and interest within the next 12 months.
What We Offer
- Remote working environment, but work space is also available at our Beacon, NY, Main Street office when working on and representing BDM client work
- Company email address and access to shared company resources like SEO tools, task management tools, ad buying tools, and content research tools
- Regular team meetings via conference call, and in-person in Beacon or NYC as necessary
- Work directly with Beacon Digital Marketing’s leadership team as well as a diverse team of digital marketing specialists
- A fun, supportive team based in the Hudson Valley with a strong and growing client base in NYC, London, and Washington, DC
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with email marketing technologies and best practices, such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, ExactTarget, Eloqua, and integrations with Salesforce and other CRM tools
Contract positions are not eligible for company benefits.
How to Apply
Fill out the form above or submit via Indeed.
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: Immediate
Reports to: Director of Marketing Strategy/Lead Generation