Beacon Digital Marketing is looking for a full-time Paid Media Associate to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing B2B digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. This role is part of our Paid Media team, which helps strategize, execute, optimize and analyze paid ad campaigns across our client portfolio.
Sound good so far? We think so. Just in case, here are some more details.
This position presents a unique opportunity to join a rapidly-growing digital agency at the ground level. Our clients are primarily sophisticated B2B companies offering complex services and products to senior leaders in enterprise companies, including cyber security, human resource solutions, online payments and technical software platforms.
The Paid Media Associate is responsible for the day-to-day management of paid media campaigns from data extraction to account monitoring.
On the daily, you’ll perform these key responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Optimization of budgets, bids, creative, and audiences to improve ad performance
- Identifying trends in data to inform future campaigns
- Execution of new campaigns across a variety of platforms (Google, FB, IG and LI)
- Extracting data for reporting
- Managing budgets across accounts, campaigns and platforms (under the supervision of the Senior Manager)
- Mocking up ads for client review and approval
Ready to apply? Let’s cover a few bases first. Are you:
- An ambitious, articulate, driven digital marketing professional with at least 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing?
- Excited about doing work for large, global clients in industries like fintech, cyber security, fraud investigations, biometric technologies, legal and corporate compliance, recruiting, and nonprofit management?
- Passionate about data, analytics and numbers?
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented?
We knew you’d make it this far! Here’s the full breakdown of required qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Prior experience with digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
- An interest in a career trajectory in paid advertising
What We Offer
- The chance to work in a sweet office environment in Beacon, NY.
- Regular team meetings via conference call, and in-person in Beacon or NYC, as necessary.
- Work directly with BDM’s top account strategists on a regular basis.
- Interface directly with clients with the responsibility for managing client budgets and deliverables.
- Ability to help us grow a team from the ground up -- you’ll be an integral part of shaping our team culture.
- A fun, supportive team that enjoys witty Slack banter, along with a strong and growing international client base.
- Flexible working environment
As a rapidly growing business, BDM is committed to offering a competitive benefits package to all new employees, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, dental and vision, as well as access to tax-advantaged health and dependent care savings accounts.
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies. Our team includes a number of seasoned marketing professionals, expertly assembled to meet the unique needs of each client.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Learn more about us at http://beacondigitalmarketing.com/.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter using the form. No agencies, please.