This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly-growing digital agency at the ground level. Beacon Digital Marketing (BDM) is looking for someone who thrives in flexible environments, can manage projects and deliverables, and is interested in pitching-in to establish a fun company culture and shape the growth of an exciting new business.The Sr. Manager, Marketing Automation / Marketing Technology will act in several capacities to represent Beacon Digital Marketing:
- Act as the marketing automation lead for all client engagements that involve managing lead pipelines using a marketing automation system like HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp or Eloqua. This means you’ll be coming up with the plan and/or be responsible for the execution of programs that drive leads (demo requests and content downloads for technology firms, and transactions on ecommerce sites).
- Lead CRM and Automation deliverables for the Client Services team, responsible for tasks related to Marketing Automation software and campaign setup. This involves organizing, planning, executing and reviewing team tasks in HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Marketo, and Pardot. Some tasks may involve troubleshooting existing implementations, including updating property settings, and syncing with Salesforce CRM data.
- Help our Web Production team to implement forms from Pardot, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, MailChimp, Eloqua or HubSpot, and ensure proper routing of leads, and that redirects from forms work properly and other features from these tools are well integrated with the client’s website experience.
- Troubleshoot or field inquiries (support tickets) directly from clients related to their marketing automation tools or CRM system and resolve them.
- Consult / Advise clients on best practices setting up Automation programs.
- Help scope new client engagements involving lead generation, CRM and marketing automation projects.
- Hold group training sessions for new HubSpot users on CRM and Marketing Automation tools, and/or hold individual client training sessions as needed for both Marketing and Sales teams to ensure they make the most of the platforms they use.
- Participate in client calls to advise clients, take notes, craft follow-up action items, and add relevant tasks to our Project Management platform (Asana) as needed.
- Recruit and mentor a team of awesome marketing technologists who can help communicate success stories to clients and ensure we are monitoring and improving lead generation programs in real time.
- Manage a team of several remote, part-time, and freelance contractors and interns.
Our clients are primarily sophisticated B2B companies offering complex services and products to senior leaders in enterprise companies, including cyber security, fintech, human resource solutions, and technical software platforms. Therefore our team members must be comfortable interacting with C-level executives and speaking and writing to an educated corporate buyer.
What We Offer
- The chance to work in a sweet office environment in Beacon, NY, with flexible work-at-home days.
- Regular team meetings via conference call, and in-person in Beacon or NYC, as necessary.
- Work directly with BDM’s founder and CEO on a regular basis.
- Interface directly with clients with the responsibility for managing client deliverables.
- Ability to help us grow a team from the ground up, applying past experiences and best practices from other agency environments.
- A fun, supportive team that enjoys witty Slack banter, along with a strong and growing international client base.
- Lots of growth potential in a fast growing company -- Hard work is rewarded here!
- Flexible working environment.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience with email marketing technologies and best practices, such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, ExactTarget, Eloqua, and integrations with Salesforce and other CRM tools. Mastery of at least one of these tools is required; Mastery of all is not expected to start, but you will quickly need to become certified across platforms!
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels that are built in Marketing Automation tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments in Marketing Automation tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Email Nurture tracks and Lead funnels
- Ability to build custom reports and dashboards in HubSpot and Salesforce that communicate results for ABM Campaigns and Lead Generation funnels.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
As a rapidly growing business, BDM is committed to offering a competitive benefit package to all new employees, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, dental and vision, as well as access to tax-advantaged health and dependent care savings accounts.
How to Apply
Apply on our website, or via Indeed.
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Learn more at http://www.beacondigitalmarketing.com/.
Job Type: Full-Time
Expected Start Date: July 2019
Reports to: CEO