Beacon Digital Marketing is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Sr. Web / Interactive Designer to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. The role includes producing clear and compelling website designs, email templates, digital and social ad units, as well as ebooks, infographics, presentations and illustrations. You will collaborate with both our Web Production and Creative Content teams to deliver exceptional marketing solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate is based in the Greater New York area and has 3+ years of experience designing web, brand and marketing materials, as well as familiarity working within a collaborative, team environment. This role is a full-time position starting in July or August.
- Deliver beautiful, impactful, and executable web and email design mockups and prototypes that respond to client briefs and requirements
- Create clear and compelling design deliverables, including ebooks, infographics, social graphics, ads, presentations, and illustrations
- Collaborate with content and ad teams to execute designs with a cohesive vision
- Prepare design deliverables for implementation, including sourcing and exporting assets, and providing clear and thorough implementation specs as needed
- Build digital style guides
- Work with design programs like Sketch and InVision on a daily basis.
- Provide feedback on final implementations to ensure quality standards
- Contribute to a well-organized and efficient workflow
- Work with the Art Director to cultivate a well-rounded digital design skill set
- Support client presentations and handoffs
- Assist with ongoing edits and updates to digital materials
- Ability to balance multiple client projects and deliverables
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience in a web design role, preferably at a marketing agency
- 3+ years of experience working collaboratively with an agile team including developers, designers, strategists and marketers
- Demonstrable experience designing web design software tools and email templates
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Sketch, and other design tools
- Ability to understand HTML/CSS when collaborating with developers
- Familiarity with building email templates, and landing pages
- Willingness to experiment and challenge the whole team to be more innovative
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fun to work with and sense of humor appreciated
What We Offer
- The chance to work in a sweet office environment in Beacon, NY
- Work directly with BDM’s founder and CEO on a regular basis
- Ability to help us grow a team from the ground up -- you’ll be an integral part of shaping our team culture
- A fun, supportive team that enjoys witty Slack banter, along with a strong and growing international client base
- Flexible working environment
As a rapidly growing business, BDM is committed to offering a competitive benefit package to all new employees, including paid vacation and sick leave, paid family leave, health insurance, dental and vision, as well as access to tax-advantaged health and dependent care savings accounts.
About Beacon Digital Marketing
At Beacon Digital, our mission is to help B2B companies generate more leads, gain greater awareness among target audiences, and leverage technology to become more efficient marketing organizations. Drawing on many years of experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we work closely with our clients to achieve measurable business results with our online strategies.
Our services span many facets of marketing, including: digital marketing strategy consulting; lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns; online advertising strategy and management (SEM/PPC); search engine optimization (SEO); social media strategy, management, contests and advertising; email marketing; marketing automation and CRM integrations; marketing analytics, and much more. Beacon Digital is located in New York City, as well as Beacon, NY, in the scenic Hudson Valley.
Learn more about us at http://beacondigitalmarketing.com/.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter, including links to three to five portfolio projects and descriptions of their role on each project. No agencies, please.