How will AI shape the future of fintech in 2024?
Join Beacon Digital and American Banker on Thursday, February 15, for an exclusive networking forum, "Navigating the Future of Fintech and AI." This event is a must-attend for senior marketing and communication leaders seeking to understand the transformative impact of AI in the fintech sector and how it will shape strategies in 2024.
The event will feature two insightful panels:
Decoding the AI Demand of Major Banking Institutions
This panel offers fintech leaders a unique lens into the AI implementation strategies of major banking institutions.
- Luis Valdich, Managing Director, Venture Capital Group @ Citi Ventures
- Alex Sion, Managing Director @ Motive Partners
- Penny Crosman, Executive Editor, Technology @ American Banker
- Janet King, VP of Research & Content Solutions @ American Banker & Arizent
Key topics include:
- Current AI applications in demand by large banking institutions
- Decision-making processes for fintech partnerships and acquisitions
- Essential factors for fintech integration, such as scalability, security, and compliance
- Future trends in AI from the perspective of large financial buyers
Differentiating Fintechs in the Age of AI
Starting with insights from a fintech marketer survey, this panel will tackle the challenges of AI differentiation in marketing. It will explore strategies for fintech firms to stand out in 2024.
- Bevin McArthur, Consulting Managing Director @ Deloitte Consulting
As the world’s largest consulting organization, Deloitte helps companies take decisive action to achieve sustainable results—engineering advantage across your enterprise.
- Chase Neinken, Co-Founder @ Chimney.io
Chimney helps banks & credit unions launch personalized financial tools to deepen engagement, increase revenue and take customer relationships to the next level.
- David Greenberger, Vice President, Head of North America @ CHEQ
CHEQ helps organizations secure their entire Go-to-Market effort, eliminating bots, fake users, client-side threats, cyber attacks, data contamination and compliance risk.
- Cherilyn Knaupp-Stumpner, CEO @ Simply Elevated Advisory (ex-JP Morgan, FIS)
SEA sets business leaders and their teams up for success to scale, grow and engage customers through elevated experiences and increased simplicity.
- Jessica Antle, PR and Strategic Communication Practice Lead @ Beacon Digital
Former Head of Brand Marketing for AvidXchange and Chief of Staff to the CMO at Mastercard.
Key topics include:
- Addressing the differentiation challenge in AI marketing
- Developing market penetration strategies for AI-powered fintechs
- Essential considerations for messaging and communications when building awareness for AI-based fintech solutions
- The opportunity for brand marketing to differentiate AI-powered fintechs
Exclusive Research Report
All attendees will get a copy of American Banker's upcoming "Unleashing The Power of AI" research report, which surveys business leaders across the banking sector to better understand the unfolding role artificial intelligence (AI) will have on their organizations and industries. The research looks at what companies are using AI for today, plans for its deployment tomorrow and where they are currently seeing success. Additional survey topics include expected impacts on the workforce, IT infrastructure and the largest obstacles standing in the way of broader AI adoption.
Where, When, Who:
- Location: Financial District, New York, NY
(The venue is spectacular! We'll tell confirmed attendees all about it)
- Date/Time: Thursday, February 15, 5:00pm - 7:30pm
- Who Should Attend: Senior Marketing and Communication Leaders in Fintech and Financial Services
With industry experts and marketing and communications leaders in the room, attendees will get to experience an evening of networking and rich expertise that will help them understand how fintechs should navigate the AI-augmented terrain of tomorrow. Attendees will be treated to an evening of rich discussion, premium networking, and, of course, complimentary wine and hors d’oeuvres, all within a beautiful setting that promises to inspire innovation and collaborative dialogue.
Limited Capacity: Apply to Attend
Please submit your information using the form on this page by February 9, 2024.