Integrating PR with Your Full Digital Strategy
Our commitment to transparency, speed of execution, and delivering uniquely effective results sets us apart from conventional agencies. We offer a one-stop solution for all your marketing and public relations needs, unified under one collaborative team.
Successful communication starts and ends with strategy that supports business needs. We’ll work with you to define the business challenge you need to address and develop a communications strategy and plan to meet your goals.
Your dedicated strategist will meet with you to discuss your company's goals and the overall aims of your marketing and communications programs. This discussion is focused on comprehending the current situation and pinpointing what is necessary for your strategy.
Audits and Interviews
Your strategist will conduct interviews with up to 5 internal stakeholders and arrange for audits of your existing and previous Communications & PR plans and efforts.
Identify Areas for Opportunity
Your strategist will provide you with an overview of your existing and previous media coverage, and competitor media coverage, to benchmark our efforts against and identify areas for opportunity
Crafting your Corporate Story
Led by your strategist, Beacon Digital’s team of writers, editors, and journalists will get to work creating your corporate story.
Media Strategy & Thought Leadership Plan
We will deliver an overarching strategic approach to your company’s communications efforts. An initial plan will be delivered at the beginning of an engagement, followed by quarterly strategic check-ins.
Depending on the unique elements of the communications plan we develop collaboratively, we will design a tailored service package to assist in its execution.
Communications Strategy & Planning
- Interviews with up to 5 internal stakeholders
- Audits of your existing and previous Communications & PR plans and efforts
- An overview of your existing and previous media coverage, competitor media coverage, to benchmark our efforts against and identify areas for opportunity
- Crafting your corporate story
- Awards program
- Media strategy & thought leadership content plan
Change Communications Strategy
- Strategy & planning
- Timeline for execution
- Key messaging
- Internal and external talking points
- Supporting documents such as a press release and FAQs
Recruitment Brand Strategy
- Workshop with key internal stakeholders
- Persona development
- Messaging and voice & tone for recruitment communications
- Strategy for leveraging award opportunities, online recruiting events, and social platforms like Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Developing employer brand guidelines
- Creating core assets for recruitment communications such as: landing pages, videos, podcast, awards submissions, and other digital assets*
Employee Communications Strategy
- Auditing your existing employee communications efforts
- Information gathering, including up to five internal stakeholders and building and launching an employee survey
- Developing a rollout and ongoing plan for an employee communications that details messaging, cadence, content types, platforms, timelines, and owners
- Building foundational assets for employee communications which can include, intranet, social media channel setup, email newsletter templates, organic social media templates
- Two half-day (4-hour) on-site or virtual sessions with up to 5 Executives
- Mock interviews with customized scenarios tailored to each executive’s role
- Access to training materials, resources, and additional support materials
- Tailoring key messages and ensuring consistency
- Developing a media presence across digital channels
- Honing interview techniques
- Handling crisis communications