The mental endurance needed to run a marathon translates well to leading a content team across the finish line. As our Content Director, Nicole leads the content team in creating effective content strategies and producing compelling content to promote them. This includes blog posts, ebooks, email nurture campaigns, and organic social campaigns.
Her love of reading is prized around Beacon Digital Marketing, where team members often turn to Nicole for her proofreading prowess. A love of reading also drives Nicole to research and learn every nuance about a client. Having written for and executed content strategy for fintech, cyber security, and B2B SaaS clients, she’s a pro at identifying and executing the most effective strategies for their goals.
Nicole brings a background in journalism, public relations, and marketing on the agency and publisher sides. She’s a graduate of Wheaton College with a B.A. in Communications and Media Studies. During college, she spent a summer studying journalism and interning at a University in Berlin, Germany.
Outside of leading the content team to victory, you’ll find Nicole:
- Hiking. She’s currently working on the Catskill 3500 challenge
- Reading (constantly)
- Playing volleyball in a local league for friendly competition
- Taking her dog dock diving (check it out on YouTube!)
- Coursera, Content Strategy for Professionals: Engaging Audiences
- Coursera, Content Strategy for Professionals: Expanding Your Content’s Reach
- Coursera, Content Strategy for Professionals: Managing Content
- HubSpot, Inbound Certified
- Copy Editing
- Inbound Content Marketing
- Social Media Management
Little Known Facts
Nicole once ran a marathon, was published in a German newspaper, and is an amateur electric bass guitarist.