Nicole leads Beacon Digital's content team, which partners with our clients to create effective content strategies, as well as to produce content including blog posts, ebooks, and white papers; email nurture campaigns; and organic social campaigns to promote content strategies. She is a skilled professional proofreader and enjoys reading and writing on a wide range of topics. Prior to leading the content team, Nicole was a copywriter and a content strategist supporting clients in fintech, cyber security, and B2B SaaS.
Previously, Nicole worked in public relations and marketing for a book publisher outside Chicago.
Nicole has a BA in Communication: Media Studies from Wheaton College, where she also studied journalism and international relations.
- Coursera, Content Strategy for Professionals: Engaging Audiences
- Coursera, Content Strategy for Professionals: Expanding Your Content’s Reach
- Coursera, Content Strategy for Professionals: Managing Content
- HubSpot, Inbound Certified
- Copy Editing
- Inbound Content Marketing
- Social Media Management