CEO + Founder
Whitney is a highly sought-after B2B online marketing expert with more than 12 years of experience leading marketing and communications teams in a variety of organizations, including nonprofits, small businesses, tech startups, and large global corporations. She’s helped dozens of brands gain greater recognition for their causes and products in the digital world.
Most recently, Whitney served as Senior Director for Digital and Strategic Marketing at Kroll, supporting all of Kroll’s practice areas globally, managing a team responsible for the corporate website, content and editorial planning, digital advertising, events, public relations, and marketing technology. Prior to Kroll, Whitney led digital projects for the Cycling Sports Group, a house of brands that includes Schwinn and Cannondale. She has also led marketing for an angel-funded tech-startup based in Washington, DC, as well as various security research groups.
Whitney frequently speaks at conferences and events on marketing analytics, social media strategy and broad trends in online marketing. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from Boise State University, a master’s degree in international relations from Syracuse University, and is currently pursuing an MBA in marketing management at Syracuse University.
- Salesforce.com, Certified Administrator
- HubSpot, Certified Content Marketer
- HubSpot, Certified Email Marketing Consultant
- HubSpot, Certified Growth-Driven Design
- HubSpot, Certified Inbound Marketing Consultant
- BrightEdge, Certified SEO Consultant
- HubSpot, Certified Agency Partner
- HubSpot, Certified COS Designer
- Google, Certified Google Analytics Partner
- Salesforce.com, Certified Pardot Marketing Consultant
- Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Design & User Experience