CEO + Founder
Whitney is a natural leader with a knack for creating something out of nothing. She’s held senior marketing leadership roles at Kroll, Cycling Sports Group, and Brazen Technologies where she’s launched dozens of products and services, recruited and mentored teams, built and managed tech stacks, and developed the mission, vision, brand identity and lead gen programs from the ground up.
Whitney hails from the land of blue turf as a Boise State University alumna, and has earned an MBA and Master’s in International Relations from Syracuse University.
Growing a consulting agency like Beacon Digital from one to 50+ requires persistent focus and a positive mindset. Whitney loves to bring joy to others’ lives through a team culture that includes the occasional home-baked goods and office dogs like her own mini-Aussie, Huckleberry. Whitney’s experience doing literally every job Beacon offers, from graphic designer to operations to web developer means she’s not afraid to roll up her sleeves and dig in when it comes to helping Beacon’s clients build the future of business.
In 2016, Whitney was named among the “40 Inspiring Women in Marketing” by Kapost. She’s a member of Chief, a private network of women executives with the mission to support and advance women in corporate leadership roles. A lifelong learner, she thrives on creating the big-picture strategy while also executing technical details of digital marketing. Whitney is a self-described obsessive people pleaser who loves to find a way to say “yes” in order to help others, be they clients or team members.
When she’s not in the office, you’ll find Whitney:
- Hiking with her Mini Aussie, Huckleberry
- Taking a pottery class
- Cruising the neighborhood on her electric Vespa
- Sipping a Chianti with friends
- Hitting the ski slopes in Sun Valley
- Salesforce.com, Certified Administrator
- HubSpot, Certified Content Marketer
- HubSpot, Certified Email Marketing Consultant
- HubSpot, Certified Growth-Driven Design
- HubSpot, Certified Inbound Marketing Consultant
- BrightEdge, Certified SEO Consultant
- HubSpot, Certified Agency Partner
- HubSpot, Certified COS Designer
- Google, Certified Google Analytics Partner
- Salesforce.com, Certified Pardot Marketing Consultant
- Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Design & User Experience
Little Known Facts
Whitney is a fair-weather skier, a casual cyclist, a wine-enthusiast, and a rusty French speaker. Her mini Aussie, Huckleberry, is an all-weather hiker, a frisbee-enthusiast, and a burgeoning agility champion.