CEO + Founder
Whitney is a highly sought-after B2B online marketing expert with more than 15 years of experience leading marketing and communications teams in a variety of organizations, including nonprofits, small businesses, tech startups, and large global corporations. Since launching Beacon Digital, she's helped hundreds of brands gain greater recognition for their services and products in the digital world.
Prior to starting the agency, Whitney served in senior marketing leadership roles at Kroll, the leading global corporate investigations firm; at Cycling Sports Group, the parent company to Schwinn, GT and Cannondale; and Brazen Technologies, a SaaS company connecting recruiters to top talent in virtual events. Additionally, Whitney has led marketing functions in the higher education and multiple nonprofits in Washington, DC.
Whitney frequently speaks at conferences and events on marketing strategy, B2B SaaS marketing, and cyber security marketing.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from Boise State University, a master’s degree in international relations from the Maxwell School at Syracuse University, and completed MBA coursework at the Whitman School at Syracuse University.
- Salesforce.com, Certified Administrator
- HubSpot, Certified Content Marketer
- HubSpot, Certified Email Marketing Consultant
- HubSpot, Certified Growth-Driven Design
- HubSpot, Certified Inbound Marketing Consultant
- BrightEdge, Certified SEO Consultant
- HubSpot, Certified Agency Partner
- HubSpot, Certified COS Designer
- Google, Certified Google Analytics Partner
- Salesforce.com, Certified Pardot Marketing Consultant
- Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Design & User Experience